Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Liberal Friends

This is my place for venting my frustrations and opinions about the politics of our country or any issue I choose. I welcome your comments, positive or negative but don't fault me, my friends. You have your right to your opinions and to favor President Obama just as I have a right as an American to disagree. I respect your rights as I would hope you would respect my rights as well. I do not see things in the same way you do with regards to our political issues. Please don't let this difference come between what friendship we can have. I have no prejudice against anyone for their race, creed, political belief, religion or education. I hope you will aspire to extend this respect to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hussein and Acorn are sick rabel rousers who hate America..fight on!:)

    ReplyDelete