Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have you been paying attention?

Are you tired of hearing nothing but Bailout, Bailout, money paid, we lose, goin raise our taxes, on and on and on! Doesn't anyone have any fun out there? Oh, wait a minute, have you been invited to a party at the Obama's place? I read where they served green sparklie stuff on St. Patrick's Day or was it that night? Do you realize they are having more fun than we are? We're spending too much time agonizing over all these problems. Let's have fun too. Let's get some people in the White House and the Congress who want to party with the common people. Michelle Obama told the military mother's they could come to the White House for tea - hmm, I wonder if she has followed through with that invite? I'm a military mom and Gold Star mom too, I wonder if I'll get an invite. You're darn tootin I'll go too, I've got to see all the big deal about her arms and biceps. I want to check out how they decorated the White House too. I'm not crazy about that bright GOLD curtain President Obama stands in front of for his speeches.

Ok, I'm being flippant today. But in all seriousness, I would like to invite you to check out another bloggers blog - he wrote a really great explanation of this crap going on with AIG. He put it in context, I haven't read or heard a better explanation. Please check one of my political favorites - Right Klik, by clicking here.

This morning's Fox News program with Bill and Megyn was great. They covered a multitude of political sins right down to interviewing a guy from ACORN. Megyn threatened to cut off his mike because he was interrupting her so often and wouldn't answer her questions - I really wanted her to cut him off, I am so bad today! Just give me the facts ma'am, just the facts. Oh, yeah! How about that Glenn Beck! Thank goodness for Fox News - life would be so boring and we'd be in such a pickle. Fox is helping to keep them there folks honest or at least giving them a run for their money and their vote. Thanks Fox News! and please be sure to check out "Right Klik" blog site.

1 comment: