Are you getting campaign telephone calls? I was getting about four a day, but now they're down to one a day and its usually recording by a local candidate. I am patient and know that in a few days this will all be over. What is driving me crazy are the commercials - thank you God for the remote. There are some politician's face I don't want to see on my TV screen so I whip that remote out so fast and zap -they are gone! Although their replacement on a nearby channel may be a cartoon or silly commercial but better that than a politician. You know, they could pay off the national debt with the millions of campaign dollars they are spending.
We have all voted early. Take good care. Hope you have had a nice day.
Northwestern, Cornell to Host Oct. 7 Survivor Play Amid Campus Antisemitism
-
"a great medium for helping people understand the human impact of the
atrocities committed on Oct. 7"
The post Northwestern, Cornell to Host Oct. 7 Surviv...
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment