Saturday, February 21, 2009

Couldn't resist

Have you noticed a similarity of facial characteristic of VP Joe Biden and a very popular comedian's dummy? Oh my gosh, I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't be the only one who has seen the resemblance.

The similarities are more prevalent on a side view but I was unable to locate side views of either one! Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying our VP has the disposition of Walter, Jeff Dunham's dummy, but then that's just my humble opinion. For more photos of Walter, check out this website! For more photos of VP Biden, turn on to most any news network.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...that is so funny...

    and...have you ever looked at Senator Joe Lieberman and "pictured" Willy (from the old TV show ALF?)

    Things like this might be why we are in a world of hurt...comedians are ruining, I mean running our country...

    ReplyDelete