Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Countdown

Only a little less than 12 hours now I think until the last poll place closes. I happened to look at my countdown widget just a minute age and it was showing Obama the winner - was that a joke? The counter is no longer on my page - sabotage perhaps!

Will be watching Fox news from time to time and reading Michelle Malkin to see the shenanigans going on around our country. Senator McCain is suppose to be here in Henderson today, but we can't manage the standing wait. I wish we could go see him but we're not physically able.

Received a message from my doctor who is a Republican - the message has been around before, but I thought I'd share it here.

The Top 10 Predictions for 2008 No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you. 10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL

God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment