Saturday, May 23, 2009

Soldier Tom's home, I've been occupied!

Our Soldier Tom has been home for a week now and we've been so very busy. It's great to have him home and back from Iraq.


BUT, I couldn't let this opinion go by without stating on this issue. I love VP Cheney but coming into the limelight at this time has made my day! I have a smile on my face when I see him in the news or hear him speak to the reporters. I think he has been fantabulous. He can carry it off better than anyone right now speaking on the issues contradicting President Obama - who woulda thought.

You have to love him - and too, he has a couple of Yellow Labs and a Black Labs - all the reason to be partial to him. I know his speaking out on the terrorist issues and other national problems has surprised many on the left - I am sssooo glad.

I know some of the Republicans are not too happy about his appearance, but I really don't care. There was a report on the news this morning about the Republican party losing members and they are about as many registered Independent voters as there were in 1992 when Perot was running for President. I will remain true to my Republican Party, but I sure as heck don't have to agree with some of their opinions - they best get busy or they'll lose again in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment