Friday, January 9, 2009



President George W. Bush and first lady Mrs. Laura Bush on Thursday, Jan. 8, 2008, visited the General Philip Kearny School in Philadelphia. The first thing I noticed when I looked at the first photo with President Bush was his smile and what seemed to me his very relaxed mood.
I have been wondering for a few days how President Bush must be feeling with not yet President - President Elect Obama going around making speeches and doing a lot of procedures which is usually handled by the President. He's no longer a Senator and not yet a President - - what is his actual title?
Personally, I think President Bush is doing a great job with all of this - a great sport. And, too, maybe he's getting a lot of things done and tying up the loose ends since the media is off his back.
I will really miss President Bush and First Lady Laura - and the family and Barney and Miss Beezley.

No comments:

Post a Comment