Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah Palin


I was shocked when I heard the announcement from Sarah Palin this afternoon. She won't be running for re-election as Governor of Alaska. I am not sure I understood her completely, but I thought she said she would be stepping down soon.

She mention that she had a half million dollars in legal fees due to the personal attacks on her. There isn't a day that goes by someone isn't picking on her or her family. I've never seen anything so horrible in the media in all my days on this earth. What is wrong with people?

Is there something wrong with being a God-fearing, family loving and respectful person in this society? Is there something wrong with caring about your neighbor and what happens to our environment? Is there something wrong with being honest? What has happened to our America? There was a time when what Sarah Palin stood for was what every family was about - there was no difference from house to house, but not any longer.

We haven't heard the end of this. Sarah Palin - you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! We support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment